It is normal for every person in ministerial leadership to experience changes in ministry. A minister is constantly in need of additional training and growth in order to meet the changing needs of congregational life and society. The Church of the Nazarene expects all ordained clergy to continue a lifestyle of equipping and professional development. Opportunities are often informal, yet formal continuing education programs are also available. Further higher education, participation in workshops and seminars, and a life of reading and conversation on the things of God and God’s people are both encouraged and considered necessary for ministerial leadership.
First, if you do not have a login, here is the link to sign up for the Church of the Nazarene lifelong learning reporting system: https://learning.nazarene.org/
- Select language at the bottom of the page
- Select “Sign-up” button in the center of the page
- enter your information & create a password
Then, to enter an event:
- Sign in
- Select “Add Record”
- If you are given an event code, enter that and the details will be shown. You will ask for total hours and to select the earning value from the options listed.
- If you are not given an event code, enter the details of the event.
Lifelong Learning Coordinator is Melanie Cook. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org